Update November 2021:
Wonderful news for our patients – the Victorian State Government has eased lockdown restrictions on dental practices. This means that we can now provide all general dental services and treatments to our patients who do not present a risk of COVID-19 transmission.
Please call us to book your appointment – 03 9569 8877
Rest assured, we are taking extra precautions to ensure our dental practice is safe during your visit. We continue to:
- Ensure everyone entering the practice wears a face mask
- Implement a QR code system for visitors to check-into the practice
- Frequently wipe down surfaces
- Provide hand sanitiser at the front desk for all patients and visitors
- Ensure social distancing in our waiting area
We are there for you during this lockdown and will do our best to look after your dental needs.
Oakleigh Dentist continues to operate and serve our patients and community through the coronavirus situation. Here are some of the precautions we are taking to ensure your health and safety…