Update October 2020:
Wonderful news for our patients – the Victorian State Government has further eased restrictions on dental practices back to Level 1 from 28 September 2020.
This means that we can now provide all general dental services and treatments to our patients who do not present a risk of COVID-19 transmission.
Note that you are allowed to visit us even if we are outside your 5Km zone, as long as you have made an appointment.
Rest assured, we are taking extra precautions to ensure our dental practice is safe during your visit. We continue to:
- Perform temperature checks of everyone entering the practice
- Ensure everyone entering the practice wears a face mask
- Frequently wipe down surfaces
- Provide hand sanitiser at the front desk for all patients and visitors
- Ensure social distancing in our waiting area
Call now to book your appointment – (03) 9569 8877
We look forward to seeing you and taking care of your dental needs.
Oakleigh Dentist continues to operate and serve our patients and community through the coronavirus situation. Here are some of the precautions we are taking to ensure your health and safety…